Broadcom wireless driver and kernel 2.6.29

epate no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Thu Jan 29 14:57:07 UTC 2009

Is anybody using the broadcom wireless driver (broadcom-wl-5.10.27.12-1.fc11.noarch) with the latest kernel?  The best I can tell, it hasn't worked with any kernel in the 2.6.29 series (at least on my Lenovo S10).  The oldest kernel that I've still got installed is 2.6.27.9-159 and it works fine.

Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure where to look for any errors that might help with troubleshooting.  The Network Manager simply doesn't show any wireless capability.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Emmett "Buddy" Pate

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=321679&topic_id=67083&forum=12#forumpost321679