Rawhide: USB disks if NTFS are not mounted

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 07:22:39 UTC 2009

2009/1/31  <steve.salevan at gmail.com>:

> Sent from my BlackBerry(R) smartphone with SprintSpeed

I found that if you install the ntfs-config package and you set the
option to write on external device, my USB disk is automatically
mounted.
Big change with F10, where you connect the NTFS device and it is
mounted automatically.
Is this a choice of developers, or a misbehaviour??

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag