Unable to optain updates

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Mon Jul 13 15:05:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:43:04 -0500, Bob wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 11:22 +0200, Peter Boy wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 13.07.2009, 08:16 +0200 schrieb Joerg Bergmann:
> > > Since Sunday, Jul 12 2009 14:00 GMT, I'm unable to obtain
> > > Fedora 11 updates. .... Any hints? Anyone similar observations?
> >
> > Same here (Germay, Bremen) trying different mirrors in many different
> > locations / countries.
> >

> > Peter
> >

> Are you seeing normal web traffic? What is your ISP?

That question goes into the wrong direction.

There is a thread on fedora-list, which covers the missing/broken
updates. The package are not found on download.fedora.redhat.com
either, although the repository metadata says they should be available.

And no, here I still get "404 Not Found" errors from dozens of mirrors
plus a few "Package does not match intended download" until finally
it finds one or two packages before giving errors again. It seems,
mirrors slowly pick up packages meanwhile.