New BugZapper Introduction

Gökhan Buharali bgoekhan at arcor.de
Sun Jul 19 22:11:25 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team.
I am working with Linux since 6 years and have some experience with it.
My current Fedora version is Fedora 11 before Fedora I used Red Hat
Linux 8 and 9 and some other Redhat based distributions.
I am very happy to contribute some piece to the Fedora project.
At first I introduce myself
My Name is Gökhan Buharali I am 19 years old and can speak three
languages.
These are Turkish (my mother tongue), German, and English.
I join to the project from Germany.
I can contribute to the project begining with August 16.
Before then I went to Holiday to Turkey.
Thank you for accept me at the Project.
And I am sorry when my english is not the best, but I give my best to
communicate in english.

At the End of my Signature you can find my contact Informations.

Yours Sincerely
Gökhan Buharali

ICQ:598172825
Windows Live Messenger: bgoekhan at hotmail.com