Re: Bugzilla semantics: marking bugs as triaged

Adam Williamson, Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:33:08 -0700:
> Matej Cepl objects to the proposed change on the grounds that it
> achieves nothing

Just for the record: I feel like I am totally not getting this
discussion, so I will rather abstain from it (as told on IRC), and I
accept in advance whatever conclusion will be. Just let me know in
advance so I can fix my scripts to follow new guidelines.

Matěj