QA Introduction

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 20:23:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 18:31 +0200, Marco Crosio wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
> mi name is Marco Crosio, also called "markino" (my fedora account name
> too :) ) , and i live in Italy :)
> i'm 37 Years old :))
> My job is  System Administrator in a Heavy Chemical Production
> Plant...
> in my spare time i use fedora, and i'm happy with it.
> i'm using F11 primarly, but on a Virtualbox machine, i keep regulary
> updated Rawhide :)
> i'm jus member of the "Fedora Bugs Grup" and of the "Triagers Group"
> in the FAS.
> I would like to contribute something back to Fedora, i'm interested in
> doing some KDE testing.

Welcome to you and our other new KDE testers! Kevin, is there anything
we in the QA group can help you with in terms of setting up KDE testing,
or are you all good to go? Would you like to have one / several KDE test
days on the F12 test day cycle? Thanks!

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey