New BugZapper Introduction

h d hidoufr at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 24 16:39:14 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

My name is Hamidou Dia. I am 32, french, leaving in Barcelona and working in IT/Operations (sysadmin).

I am a 11 years GNU/Linux user (Redhat, SUSE, etc ...... Fedora 1 to 11 ;-)

I saw the work that all you did to bring us an excellent distribution.
It is time for me I think to give back and start contributing (first as bug zapper, later maybe as package maintainer as well).

I am actually reviewing your processes, in order to get ready for the next triage day.

CU on IRC

Regards

hdia
hidoufr AT yahoo DOT com