Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 12:58:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 17:33 +0800, Liam wrote:
> >      If you are interested in validating candidate build,please
> select
> > and execute test cases which best match your environment from our
> wiki
> > page at:
> >
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results

With a defined test priority [1] now present in the results pages, I was
curious how you felt about using the class="wikitable sortable" to allow
for easier sorting of test results.

For example, I've updated
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
the 'Legend' and the 'Image Sanity' tables to make use of the CSS
sorting.  If this is worthwhile, I can carry these changes forward to
the remaining tables+templates.

Hope this helps!
James

[1]