Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

Liam lili at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 03:10:11 UTC 2009

On 07/27/2009 08:58 PM, James Laska wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 17:33 +0800, Liam wrote:
>
> With a defined test priority [1] now present in the results pages, I was
> curious how you felt about using the class="wikitable sortable" to allow
> for easier sorting of test results.
>
> For example, I've updated
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
> the 'Legend' and the 'Image Sanity' tables to make use of the CSS
> sorting.  If this is worthwhile, I can carry these changes forward to
> the remaining tables+templates.

This really good,I like it very much.I can help you to do these changes
to the remaining tables. :)
Since we will start this round of test immediately,I still don't know
when the physical media will be ready and where to get the download
link.If tomorrow we can not see the physical media ,how we can face
those testers?

Thanks
Liam