Fedora 12 Alpha installation test invitation --Jul 29, 2009

Liam lili at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 02:31:10 UTC 2009

Hi Todd,

      Thanks for sharing your test result with us.I suggest you to have
a test on the coming F12 Alpha build.If the result is the same,go ahead
and file a bug against it.Before that,we'd better search in Bugzilla to
see whether someone has reported it. Enter a new bug here:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi
click Fedora.
reference for how to file bug:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests