hp-setup error (missing Qt4)

When I try to run hp-setup in f11, I get this output:

hp-setup

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.9.2)
Printer/Fax Setup Utility ver. 8.0

Copyright (c) 2001-9 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

error: Unable to load Qt4 support. Is it installed?

Is there a dependency problem with hplip?

Thanks,

              David