swap partitions are type 83?

It's really late to notice this, I know, but F11 anaconda is creating swap partitions as type 83 instead of as type 82.

I know F11 has discarded the concept that partitions must begin and end on cylinder boundaries, but has it also discarded the concept that swaps are a separate partition type from file partitions?

BZ 503457