BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-06-02

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

Agenda for 2009-06-02
minutes form the last meeting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-May-26

* Triage Metrics - http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/ - With the metrics up again. Statue update on where we are now, what is the plan going forward and has the latest code been made availible.

* Severity/priority - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Beland/Bugzilla_Legend - Continue discussion on implementing setting severity as part of the triage process. Moving the page to the zappers name space?

*Open Floor - Your topic here.

As a reminder to new members of the BugZappers, our weekly Triage Day is right after the meeting.