Fedora 11 Test Day survey

Niels Haase arxs at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 3 21:52:55 UTC 2009

2009/6/3 James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com>:

> 1. How did you find out about Fedora Test Days?

fedora wiki
Search for the nouveau feature in f11 and find out that a test day is planned

> 2. Was sufficient documentation available to help you participate in a
> Fedora Test Day?  If not, what did you find missing or in need of
> improvement?

yes

> 3. Did you encounter any obstacles preventing participation in Fedora
> test Days?  How might they have been avoided?  Did you discover any
> workaround?

Not directly to me, but I have read some complains about to represent
the result in the wiki, because you need a FAS account and have the
CLA done, with seams to be problematic for some users. (I have seen
this on the nouveau test day on IRC, as far as I remember)

> 4. Were you able to locate and download installation media for testing?
> Did it function as expected?
yes

> 5. What follow-up actions do you expect after the Test Day?  Are your
> expectations currently being met?

yes and no, the reported bugs are in touch with the developer, that's
really good, but the issue is still there. But it's all right, because
it seems hard to fix and effect no many people.

> 6. Would you participate again in future Fedora Test Days?

yes

> 7. Do you have any more general comments or any suggestions for
> improving future test days
Better announcement of test days, also with more than 2 days ahead of
time. Maybe some RSS feed only for test days or a calendar (iCal
format maybe)

A last word, thanks for all the test days you guys have done in the
past, good job!

--
Regards,
Niels