Re: RCs for Everyone (was One (more) week slip of Fedora 11 Release)

Once upon a time, John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> said:
> Would a specific mirror like hiwaay be willing/able to carry RCs for
> testing purposes?

For me, it comes down to bandwidth.  I'm running this on the side out of
our excess bandwidth capacity.  We don't have anything like the
bandwidth that some of the "big" mirrors (such as kernel.org) have.
Even though the number of downloads may be smaller for RCs, if there
were fewer mirrors carrying them, I'd probably see a bandwidth increase,
and that might be a problem.

Also, in my case I'm running mirror.hiwaay.net on old parts that I've
scrounged over the years that are starting to reach their limits, and
disk space is getting to be a premium.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>