Making an F11 bootable install key for F11?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 8 20:38:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 01:12:19PM -0700, Mike Cloaked wrote:

> Whilst the instructions for making a bootable liveusb are well known, I
> wondered if it is possible to make a bootable install usbkey for the main
> install for F11 once the main Fedora-11-i386-DVD.iso is released tomorrow?

There are various ways to do it.  There's a post on Fedora forums,
started by a user called sideways, which goes through one way to do it.

(It's a long thread, but the first post gives the basic idea. )

Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Look, I know this new guy's a dork,
but... Well, I have nothing to follow that. He's
pretty much just a dork.