Issues with the Live CD requirement for separate /boot

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 10 08:37:47 UTC 2009

On 06/10/2009 08:34 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:

> If you look at the project page and the Is Fedora for me section, I
> think the general impression is that yes, it's for everyone.

Really?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview#Is_Fedora_for_me.3F

I don't think everybody would say yes to those questions. It is open for
feedback anyway. What would you like to add?

> So, let's say I disagree with the clarity of the document we have
> mentioned, about the file systems.  I want to put, be careful if you
> download the live CD, etc., etc.  I edit the notes.  Someone disagrees
> and changes it back.  (Something similar happened with the thing about
> ctl+alt+backspace with X.)

As I have noted before, the wiki history doesn't show a edit from you.
It must have been lost before the save somehow.

Rahul