BugZappers Meeting Agenda for 2009-06-23

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

Agenda for 2009-06-23
minutes form the last meeting:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Jun-16

#topic - Triage Metrics - Update on the FAS integration and overall status.

#topic - Kernel Triage - Discuss the feedback from Chuck Ebbert on kernel triage.

#topic - Component list update for the F12 cycle - Update on status.

#topic - Open Floor

This is a light agenda this week as we are awaiting feedback/resolution on a few items. If you have something you would like added for the meeting tomorrow, please reply to this email. Also, you can add items for future meetings here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list.

We have a few new members that joined the team this week, please welcome them and help them out getting started if you can. And, as always bug triage day event right after the meeting.

TK009