Re: Unsigned rawhide packages

On Jun 23, 2009, at 7:12, Emmanuel Galanos <fedora lemmin gs> wrote:

Hello,

I'm a bit behind on rawhide due to travel, but trying to
yum install gconf-editor I get:

Package gconf-editor-2.26.0-2.fc12.i586.rpm is not signed

Is there a way we can prevent unsigned packages from hitting
mirrors ?

Currently we don't sign rawhide packages outside of release prep work. There is a proposal that still needs some work to sign all tagged koji builds.

--
Jes