New BugZapper Introduction

Niels Haase arxs at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 23 08:32:16 UTC 2009

2009/6/23 Thomas Janssen <thomasj at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hallo/Hi Michael
>
> 2009/6/23 Michael J Gruber <michaeljgruber+fedoraproject at gmail.com>:
>> FAS complains that there's no bugzilla account for my FAS
>> e-mail-address. Now, my bugzilla account is my FAS e-mail forward, i.e.
>> mjg at fedoraproject.org (which forwards to the from address above).
>> Obviously I can't set my e-mail address in FAS to be just that... So,
>> does that mean I can't use an @fedoraproject.org address as the bugzilla
>> account associated with a FAS account?
>
> Well, you can create a bugzilla account with your fp.o emailaddress.
> But you cant use that one as Bugzapper. To get the "extra-buttons" or
> full power for Bugzilla, you have to use the emailaddress in your FAS
> account.

I wonder, I use my fp.o email address in bz and of course, I can use
the triage buttons and have also the rights to change the bugs in the
way of triaging. But maybe it's a result that I used first my gmail
mail address, get the rights after joining the bugzappers team and
changed it after that to the fp.o address.

Only to make it clear, I used also my fp.o address to login to bz.

--
Regards,
Niels