Re: Do triagers get added to bug cc: lists?

Christopher Beland wrote:
Do triagers generally add themselves to the cc: list of bugs they work
on?
While I might have time to triage bugs on top of that, I'm a bit worried
that I wouldn't have time to deal with a slew of followup messages on
top of dealing with bugs that I've reported myself.

-B.

Yes, I strong recommend CCing to bugs you comment to or change.