Re: f11alpha on Lenovo S10

> epate wrote:
>
> PS: After the latest *huge* rawhide update, there also seems to be some problem with fonts in Firefox and Thunderbird - but since it's somewhat irrelevant until the wireless issue is resolved, I'll save that for another time.
Thanks to Fran├žois Cami, downgrading nspr solves the font problem.  Now if I could just get the Broadcom wireless and kernel issues figured out!

Emmett "Buddy" Pate

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=329249&topic_id=68302&forum=12#forumpost329249
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame emmett epate com