Re: bugzilla request: make it easy to file new from search

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
sean darcy wrote:
This seems my day for bugs. Neither firefox/minefield nor gnome-terminal are working for me.

So I go to bugzilla, fill in the search form, find no relevant bugs filed, and then have to go back and reenter all the package info to file a new bug.

It'd be much easier to be able to go from the search results directly to a new bug form with the relevant package info already filled in.

sean

Bugzilla smugzilla :)

Use ...

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/<package>

For Firefox

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/firefox

For Gnome Terminal

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/gnome-terminal

JBG

I must have missed the memo!

It certainly looks more usable than bugzilla.  So this is a front-end to bugzilla? Thanks for the pointer.

sean