Re: newbie bugzapper

Jessica Sterling wrote:
Greetings :)

A little about me: My name is Jessica Sterling, but I'm known as JStizzle on irc.  I work in Production Support at Red Hat headquarters in Raleigh, NC.  I have a B.S. in Computer Science, and I'm a Red Hat Certified Engineer.  I love supporting RHEL, so I thought I'd take it one step further and contribute some personal time by joining the Fedora project.  You will probably see me most during lunch breaks, evenings, and on weekends.

-Jess

Hello again =) and welcome to the BugZappers.

Edward (TK009)
Fedora Partisan Ranger
Fedora Bug Triage Team