BugZappers wiki sitemap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 23:05:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 06:19 -0500, Christopher Beland wrote:

> The comments on what to do about this question were unclear.  I have
> created a draft of the merged page, which I propose redirecting the
> other pages to:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tracking

This is not a good place to put a draft :) If we all get bored or die or
something, it looks like just another orphan page within the Bugzappers
area.

It's probably best to put drafts in your own private space on the Wiki -
under User:Beland - so it's clear that they're just drafts you're
working on, not part of any 'official' Wiki area.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey