New bugzapper

Hi,

I am new to the bugzapper world.  I have been active in the Docs
Project for a bit now and noticed there were several documentation
bugs I could fix and comment on but I couldn't take ownership or
close. The owners (Paul and Karsten) immediately got me signed up as a
bug zapper and here I am.  It may be a while before I have time to
help with anything but the documentation bugs.

-Susan

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)
Lauber System Solutions, Inc.