Re: New bugzapper

Susan Lauber said the following on 03/02/2009 05:51 PM Pacific Time:
Hi,

I am new to the bugzapper world.  I have been active in the Docs
Project for a bit now and noticed there were several documentation
bugs I could fix and comment on but I couldn't take ownership or
close. The owners (Paul and Karsten) immediately got me signed up as a
bug zapper and here I am.  It may be a while before I have time to
help with anything but the documentation bugs.

-Susan

We'd love your help fixing the BugZapper's docs once you get settled in :)

John