Newest Bugzappah

Hello all,

I am a newbie zapper to the group.  I have been around awhile though,
actually using Red Hat since 5.2 or 6.0, can't remember. Was a member of
the Red Hat Beta Program group for few years before Fedora was formed
(for those of you that remember that stuff hehe). Not a developer and/or
packager/maintainer or anything, just power user I guess.  Trying to
find more ways to help contribute and this should be one of them.
Besides, I hate those reports that says "this don't work, fix it" and
they don't provide info or anything, grrrrrrr!

Anyways, I do have a day job that pays the bills, 6am-3:30pm (CST), so
that usually leaves me some time in evenings (some longer than others)
to help out and maybe weekends providing we don't work on Saturdays (as
we often do actually).  So hopefully I can help out on way or another.

Soo, thanks for having me, and um, er, do I get a zapper gun n stuff
too? :P

--
Mike Chambers
Fedora Project - Bug Zapper, Tester, User, etc..