Re: Meetings

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Meetings
From: Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases <fedora-test-list redhat com>
Date: 03/03/2009 10:55 AM

I don't think having two meetings would work, as the point is to get a
kinda group consensus on issues. However, we could certainly change the
day / time of meetings if it's more convenient for more people. Could
everyone interested in coming to Bugzappers meetings post what days /
times work for them?

Instead of senseless "+1" messages, why don't you setup a wiki page for meeting times and people can add their names to a table of times.

Have three or four times that people can add their name to. A name is better because that means they have a FAS account and are "QAers" in nature.