today's F10 updates, PackageKit showing double

Today's updates totaled 11 on my laptop, but PackageKit wanted to say I had 12. system-config-date is listed twice. I can't seem to find an open bug on this, and I have screenshot proof if anyone doubts it.

Yes, I tried hitting "Refresh" but it still shows that package twice. All the other packages are listed once. "yum check-update" only shows 11 updates and system-config-date is listed once.

Anyone else seeing this?