Re: Another thing to test

Matthias Clasen wrote:
I have just built gnome-session 2.25.92, which is supposed to bring
session saving back. I haven't tested this at all myself, so I don't
know what shape it is in.

I haven't tried on F11, but rebuilt your rpm for F10:

One observation: All applications from different workspaces are being restored into the first virtual workspace.

I.e. this gnome-session is not as broken as it is in vanilla F10 (completely non-functional), it's comparably defective as its earlier predecessors :(

> I know some
> people really missed session saving.
Openly said, I would like to see "session saving" be made a release blocker for F11 ;)

Ralf