Re: Meetings

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 13:27 -0500, Susan Lauber wrote:

Adam - you may want to add the current time and any comments about
changes or lack of changes  for Daylights Saving Time.

DST I don't know about. As I understand it, our current policy is that
meetings are synced to UTC, so in countries which do DST changes, the
time of the meeting will change soon (next week in most countries). What
do people think about this?
"Please keep in mind if you have Daylight Savings Time in your area. *The meeting time will not change for DST* and will remain fixed on the UTC standard."
from: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FDSCo_meeting_matrix

That would work for me.