Meetings

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 17:33:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 00:45 -0500, TK009 wrote:

> Should times that conflict with another groups use of #fedora-meeting be
> removed from the matrix or flagged as reserved?
> Here is a list of groups and times.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_meeting_channel?

I would vote no. I don't understand this artificial scarcity of
resources. It's IRC, for pity's sake, it's not like there's a limited
number of meeting rooms or something. Obviously using the common channel
is nice, but if we find a time that works for everyone in our group but
it's currently already used by another group - I don't think that should
stop us using it too.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey