Re: New bug triage meeting time?

Lalit Dhiri wrote:
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:03:12 -0800
From: poelstra redhat com
To: fedora-test-list redhat com
Subject: New bug triage meeting time?

There has been some discussion about needing a better time to meet and
what to do with the DST change. I don't believe we have figured it out yet.

Please fill out your availability here if you plan to attend.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix

John

--

Can everyone sign the meeting matrix as I am not able to log in to that area? Might this have anything to do with the CLA?

Thanks

Yes, it is my understanding that the CLA is required to change the wiki.

John