Re: When will Fedora work again?

2009/3/8 Deependra Singh Shekhawat <deepsa fedoraproject org>:

> On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> 2009/3/8 Deependra Singh Shekhawat <deepsa fedoraproject org>:
>> >

>> > Intel 845 sounds very oldish chipset. Must be upgraded to support latest
>> > distributions.
>> >

>> oldish chipset??? do you mean that old hardware should not be
>> supported by Fedora???
>
> Yes.

and what is meant by old hardware?? two years, five years or what
else??? where can I find the definition of old computer and the
related guidelines for Fedora???
I want to know as at the moment I am running rawhide on an old PII-400
MHz with 256 Mb and a cirrus graphic card about ten years old: and I
suppose that I am not the only one around...

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag