When will Fedora work again?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun Mar 8 16:02:08 UTC 2009

LS> Deependra: you say "must", is this a policy?

He's just a random person on the Internet stating his opinion.  You're
welcome to heed it or ignore it as you wish.

I happen to have about twenty machines with the same motherboard that
you're having issues with.  In my experience it's always been pretty
crappy hardware, but my job is to make it work, not admire it for
technical brilliance.  I have them all running F8 right now, with only
occasional weird graphics problems (the first boot after installation
will be corrupted, but it's fixed after a cold boot).  As soon as I
get one free I'll try to boot rawhide on it and see how it goes.

 - J<