Re: 64-bit Kernel Question

Well, I will install it and see what happens.

I am confused:

Do I need the 64-bit devel and headers, too? I guess so, eh? I downloaded
them and will install to try.

Now, if I want to compile a program, will it work, as I have the 32-bit
version of Fedora installed, since I now use the aforementioned 64-bit devel
and header packages...?

And, in the future, would I install the 64-bit version of Fedora instead of
the 32-bit? Or are there other parts of my hardware that have to support
64-bit? Which? Like the motherboard? Other parts?