When will Fedora work again?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 9 01:02:51 UTC 2009

I don't think Deependra is attempting anything sinister. As another
poster said he is just expressing a personal opinion.

I think what is really happening here is that Deependra is not a native
English speaker and he (or she?) is having trouble tactfully expressing
a personal opinion in English. I notice that non-native English speakers
tend to use extremely short sentences. They try to have the words 'yes'
and 'no' convey a universe of varied meanings and intent and they hope
you understand the precise intent that is meant.

Oh, this is getting to be like a Dr. Seuss book!

Bob Cochran