Limited presence for a while

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 13:15:21 UTC 2009

Hi, all. Quick note that my presence will be a bit reduced for the next
couple of weeks - I am taking an RHCE course. It's running in the early
mornings my time, so unfortunately I'll have to miss the next couple of
Bugzappers and QA meetings, and it'll take up about half my working day
so I'll just generally be limited in the amount of work I can do for a
bit. I'll try and keep up with everything vital, though. Sorry I didn't
get the bugzappers wiki draft done yet, BTW.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey