Re: 64-bit Kernel Question

Petrus de Calguarium said the following on 03/07/2009 10:47 PM Pacific Time:
I have seen many mentions of the default kernel in Fedora 11 being the 64-
bit kernel for all hardware that supports it. How do I know if my hardware supports it? I have an Intel dual core processor. Does that mean I could install the 64-bit kernel? I am presently using the PAE kernel. An article suggested that this is for "older" hardware. My processor is definitely not 'older'.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ArchitectureSupport

Good to add related issues or questions to the discussion tab for that page.

John