Re: When will Fedora work again?

On Tuesday 10 March 2009 02:29:50 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Bill Crawford wrote:
> > *ahahahaha*
> >
> > I have 3 * radeon 9250 in my PC here and can't upgrade to F10 yet because
> > it doesn't work ...

> And how's that relevant for the suggestion to buy ONE such card?

It's not, I'm just ****** off 'cause mine aren't supported properly. They almost
work; as of last night current rawhide can get the first card working, and some
corrupted junk on the second, but trying to start up all three still doesn't.

I'll file some bugs when I can be bothered spending the extra time at the end of
my working day.