Bugzappers Wiki redesign (was Re: BugZappers Meeting Recap for 2009-03-03)

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:34:22 UTC 2009

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Bugzappers

I updated this to reflect page moves and un-merges for existing pages
(as well as the live front page).

I changed "dedicated group of individuals" to "a group of volunteers and
Red Hat employees" since the former just sounded like puffery.  I also
un-linked it, because the ActiveTriagers page has gone away, and its
replacement is linked from farther down on the page.

Feel free to revert or otherwise improve if anyone disagrees.

I'm working on getting a how-to/checklist page together, but it will be
at least a few days.  The Mandriva links are definitely informative,
thanks for sharing those.

-B.