Fresh F11 alpha install, how to move forward?

I finally had some time to try out F11 alpha. After installing it on my
Atom based system I noticed that cpu scaling was not working and only 1
cpu was being detected. So I tried upgrading the kernel by giving yum
update a try but that fails with massive md5 errors as discussed on the
list.

What is the proper way me to install a newer kernel? I really like to
test it before running of to bugzilla.

NB I tried upgrading the kernel by hand but it results in
DB_VERSION_MISMATCH errors.

Jurgen