Re: yum groupremove "Printing Support" cascade deps problem

Run it again with -d9 and capture the output.  You'll be able to trace
the dep chain to see what it is that tomcat needs.

I did the groupremove and i'm trying to re-install tomcat now..

tomcat6 depends on redhat-lsb that depends on cups.
I think it`s a strange dep chain, isn`t it?

should i report a bug?