Re: yum groupremove "Printing Support" cascade deps problem

This seems like the error here.  Wanna file it?  Our init scripts should
be requiring the LSB functions.

Did you mean "shouldn't be" , right?
If yes, i will file a bug in tomcat6 package asking for remove the lsb dependency.
ok?

> There was a discussion about splitting the lsb package into a
> lsb-server and lsb-desktop package so as to split out the deps. What
> ever happened to that?

I think it you not solve the problem because probably tomcat will depend on lsb-server,
that will depend on cups.. same problem.

thanks