Re: PTO -- February 13-20

Matej Cepl wrote:
We don't have better mechanism AFAIK for saying that I will be out of the Internet world for the next week, starting today.

Matej

NOOOOO!!!!!!

Just kidding

Sure you will survive without internet?

Have fun in whatever you are going to be doing.

Adam do you have status update on the calender situation?

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801