/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5

Hi everyone,
I tried doing a yum update that didn't go so well. I'm now attempting to run yum from recovery via a fedora live cd but I'm getting the following: "/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". Anyone have any ideas of what I can do to fix this? Thanks!

Chris