Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Bug Triage Meeting
irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST

Agenda

***All of these items but one are from the last meeting and could be discussed here on the list***
Items to review from the last meeting and mailing list:

* Metrics - Status report on the metrics. Last check showed the metrics page is (still) down. Comphappy, I know you'll not be at the meeting, so let us know whenever you get a chance please.

* Wiki front page upgrade - Review and discuss the draft for the front page submitted by adamw here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Bugzappers.

* Wiki tracking page - Discuss the changes beland made to the tracking draft page (now renamed Components_and_Triagers) and other pages created from the split.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Goals

* Bug Work Flow Graphic correction - Confirm the proposed changed submitted by John5342 to the work flow graphic.

* Introduction Email SOP - Confirm SOP format,wording and wiki implementation.

* Meeting time and day - Continue the discussion on change to the meeting schedule based on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix.

***Bug Triage "Day"***

We will be holding the Bug Triage Day event right after the meeting as usual. Get to know your fellow triagers better, and advance your triage knowledge in the process =). Anyone interested in helping is welcome.

See all of you tomorrow =)
Edward (TK009)