Re: More on high i/o load wedging Fedora 10

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> I reformatted the backup drive with ext2 to see if that made any
> difference.  Fedora still wedged during the backup, twice.

When/if you gather the info I requested - sysrq 'w' output, which will
actually help identify & resolve the issue instead of speculating about
it, please file a bug against the kernel, attach the info I asked for,
and I'll see it that way.  I probably won't be following these threads
further.

-Eric