Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Mon Mar 16 21:43:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:08 AM, TK009 <john.brown009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bug Triage Meeting
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/11 AM EST
>

> Agenda
>
> ***All of these items but one are from the last meeting and could be
> discussed here on the list***
> Items to review from the last meeting and mailing list:
>
> * Metrics - Status report on the metrics. Last check showed the metrics page
> is (still) down.
> Comphappy, I know you'll not be at the meeting, so let us know whenever you
> get a chance please.
>
> * Wiki front page upgrade - Review and discuss the draft for the front page
> submitted by adamw here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Bugzappers.
>
> * Wiki tracking page - Discuss the changes beland made to the tracking draft
> page (now renamed Components_and_Triagers) and other pages created from the
> split.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Goals
>
> * Bug Work Flow Graphic correction - Confirm the proposed changed submitted
> by John5342 to the work flow graphic.
>
> * Introduction Email SOP - Confirm SOP format,wording and wiki
> implementation.
>
> * Meeting time and day - Continue the discussion on change to the meeting
> schedule based on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzappers_meeting_matrix.
>
> ***Bug Triage "Day"***
>
> We will be holding the Bug Triage Day event right after the meeting as
> usual. Get to know your fellow triagers better, and advance your triage
> knowledge in the process =). Anyone interested in helping is welcome.
>
> See all of you tomorrow =)
> Edward (TK009)
>
> --

I am available tomorrow morning (14:00-17:00 UTC) to talk about the
metrics, I have been making some changes to the scripts and the
interface to work better with the DST mess (bugzilla server is not
UTC) as well as integrate with FAS.

Also at the triage meeting can I get a confirmation that the step by
step I wrote in my email about the GM scripts made sense?

Thanks,
Brennan Ashton